WTF! This looks great!

Let our staff know what you think about the game and suggest improvements

Moderator: Staff

Snoopy

WTF! This looks great!

Postby Snoopy » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:44 am

When I saw the pictures of the game I was totaly lost! This game may be awsome. I would like to join and get some more knowlege? Or next time you make these event! .. Add my msn; buchjb@hotmail.com :approve:
<center> Snoopy </center>
Roots
Dictator

Postby Roots » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:15 am

Thanks. :) We're going to eventually get RSS feeds working for the website, etc. but until then you'll just keep having to check back periodically.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:10 pm

Sure ..
Nimbrush

Postby Nimbrush » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:57 pm

Hey guys, that's a ton of progress you've made! :approve: Ya'll probably know how many people are anticipating this game. The screenies looked especially nice, you've got a bunch of talented artists. ^_^

I can wait for this game. Even if it takes a year, I'll be checking in now and then! Three cheers and a beer for Allacrost!

Are you guys gonna publish this on other platforms too?

Jailbait,
Milo

Lol I've given up spriting--back to storywriting, me.
~{Nimbrush}~::~{Lurker}~::~{On/Off Switch}~
EmreBFG
Team Manager

Postby EmreBFG » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:35 pm

Hey Nimbrush, thanks for the comments. The artwork looks pretty nice, eh? :cool:

Nimbrush wrote:Even if it takes a year, I'll be checking in now and then! Three cheers and a beer for Allacrost!

Well, let's hope we get a module out by then. And I'll raise you a beer.

Nimbrush wrote:Are you guys gonna publish this on other platforms too?

As of now, we will release it on MacOSX, Linux, and WinXP. We hope others will take advantage of the FOSS status and port to other systems. We might do that later, but there's a game to do first :)
Roots
Dictator

Postby Roots » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:37 pm

Find us some more freaking artists! Yes, the artists we have now are spectacular, but we need more of them so we have both quantity and quality. Seriously, if you know any decent artists who might be interested, point them our way. The more art that we have, the faster the game will be ready to be played. :angel:
Loodwig
Musician

Postby Loodwig » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:08 am

(moans like a zombie)
mmmmm artists.... artists.... souls.... I mean artists....
"We want a simpler and more melodic style for music, a simple, less complicated emotional state, and dissonance again relegated to its proper place as one element of music..."
~Sergei Prokofiev
turin

Postby turin » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:45 pm

"If you build it, they will come". Release a demo and you'll get your artists. :D

Please? :angel:
I am Turin Turambar, Master of Doom, by Doom Mastered.
Also a general meddler at the Wesnoth forums.
Roots
Dictator

Postby Roots » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:47 pm

Its on its way ;)
Burnsaber

Postby Burnsaber » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:14 pm

Oh Sh*t!. I knew this would happen. I'm right now reading for a huge Chemistry Test ( i don't know if they have a same kind of test in English/American high schools, but this test will single-handedly make for my high school Chemistry grade).

I'm sure that by Murphy's means, the demo will be released a week before the test. And quess who won't be reading chemsitry then... :bash:

*sigh*, i guess that i'll have to stop ranting about reading chemistry, and go to do some calculations. Chemical bonds and eksotermic reactions, here i come!
I'm the 50th person who joined on these forums! I'm special!
gorzuate
Developer

Postby gorzuate » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:44 pm

Burnsaber wrote:Oh Sh*t!. I knew this would happen. I'm right now reading for a huge Chemistry Test ( i don't know if they have a same kind of test in English/American high schools, but this test will single-handedly make for my high school Chemistry grade).

I'm sure that by Murphy's means, the demo will be released a week before the test. And quess who won't be reading chemsitry then... :bash:

*sigh*, i guess that i'll have to stop ranting about reading chemistry, and go to do some calculations. Chemical bonds and eksotermic reactions, here i come!

Good luck with that :)

I don't care much for chemistry myself :heh:

Return to “User Feedback”