Where are those libraries?

Let our staff know what you think about the game and suggest improvements

Moderator: Staff

Jastiv

Where are those libraries?

Post by Jastiv » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:43 am

I know other projects when they have dependencies list the websites where you can get the missing libraries from, for instance, the infamous Mana World Project. Why doesn't HoA have something like that on the Wiki?
Linds
Developer

Post by Linds » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:06 pm

Jetryl
Artist

Re: Where are those libraries?

Post by Jetryl » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:52 pm

Jastiv wrote:I know other projects when they have dependencies list the websites where you can get the missing libraries from, for instance, the infamous Mana World Project. Why doesn't HoA have something like that on the Wiki?

Ah, the Mana World Project. [img:25:18]http://www.allacrost.org/forum/images/smiles/disapprove11.gif[/img]

I tried working for them, but left after they gave back more than a few broken promises - and I'm not the only one (c.f. Talaroc, Neoriceisgood). Duke Nukem Forever might get released before Mana World releases the new server they keep talking about.

Anyways, enough bad blood - the files should be at the location Linds mentioned, and if you're on a mac, I've got some additional information on where to find things that I should upload anyways. If you have any questions, fire away.