Hey guys

Let our staff know what you think about the game and suggest improvements

Moderator: Staff

sam_justice
Sound Designer

Hey guys

Postby sam_justice » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:29 am

I'm a professinal sound designer working in the industry. I was astounded by this game and think it's incredible, I've applied to help you guys out because I think what you're doing is brilliant.
Jetryl
Artist

Postby Jetryl » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:42 am

Awesome! - if you can provide us with any SFX for spells and such, we'd love you to death. We've actually got an internal, secret part of this forum where a lot of the development goes on, and we've done some work on sound effects, but none of us can do much besides cleaning up "physical", "mundane" sound effects.

We have a complete lack of knowledge on how to make sound effects for anything supernatural, and any help for this on your part would be extremely welcome.

Try making some effects for lighting, healing, or fire spells, and post them here. :approve:
Rain
Musician

Postby Rain » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:37 am

Hi Sam! I checked out your Killzone 2 audio replacement. Amazing work. :bow: For Allacrost, we really would like to utilize some more interesting sound design than most present 2d rpg fare. We are currently about to begin working with OPEN_AL. Do you have any experience with this?

At any rate, good work on your sound design for that vid. It REALLY rocks.
'When Zeon lost his powers, he fell to Earth, and created a giant crator where he hit. His moan destroyed the mountains and the crater was buried by the debris.'

(of Zeon)

sam_justice
Sound Designer

Postby sam_justice » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:35 pm

funny you should say that, I've just finished on a project that utilised OpenAL.
I'd love to help you guys out in anyway possible with the sound development :) I've got a lot of ideas boggling around in my head for this project!

Return to “User Feedback”