hp/sp and active battles

Let our staff know what you think about the game and suggest improvements

Moderator: Staff

shirish

hp/sp and active battles

Postby shirish » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Hi all,
Just congratulating the team for implementing the nice strong viewable HP/SP . It was really hard to see the HP/SP before the change. From the svn log

r1986 | rootslinux | 2011-06-30 09:52:37 +0530 (Thu, 30 Jun 2011) | 1 line

Adjusted style of HP/SP text and damage/healing indicator text to be easier to read

Really like it.

I also like the active battle (once I understood that the arrow keys need to be pressed) . It made fighting battles easier and short versus long and tiring.

The point to be noted here is that each fight used to take more than 2-3 minutes even though there was no balancing, while with the new active as well as wait kinda work I was able to cut individual fights to around a minute or just a bit more (and I'm not really a fast reflex guy)

I'm hoping as development progresses we have more areas to explore or/and more bosses to fight it to keep me/us players entertained. The only boss I have fought so far was the goliath.

If there is something that the team wants to be tested please let me know.

Kudos for the good work so far. Lastly, are there going to be any monster drops apart from healing potion and drunes ? I mean in the roadmap. It would be nice to get some small armor or/and weapons as well in the inventory.

Looking forward to what the team brings next.
Intel Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz, Asus MB P5KPL-AM IN, D-Link 502-T router, 64-bit Debian Strech, MATE 1.14 , 2 GB DDR2 RAM

Return to “User Feedback”