Still alive?

Let our staff know what you think about the game and suggest improvements

Moderator: Staff

blm768

Still alive?

Post by blm768 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:25 am

I've been hoping to work on HoA, but so far I haven't had much luck contacting anyone. Does the project still have a flicker of life in it? If not, I might end up forking it so development can continue, but I'd rather not have to do that. Don't let the dream die yet!
Roots
Dictator

Re: Still alive?

Post by Roots » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:11 am

We were dead for a while, but I'm trying to breathe life back into this project. Read the recent news posts on the front page of the website for details. And someone did end up forking Allacrost into a new project (in fact this person, Bertram, was a developer who joined the team shortly before we died). Check out Valyria Tear. I'm helping out with the project while I work on getting Allacrost up and running again. Any improvements to VT can be recycled right back into Allacrost, so working on VT benefits both games. If you're still interested in helping out and are available to do so, I invite you to come join me over at the VT project until Allacrost is ready to go. Or you might just want to stick with working on VT long-term, who knows. :)