guy does not talk even though 'f' is pressed and identity

For those having trouble installing/running the game or to report a bug

Moderator: Staff

shirish

guy does not talk even though 'f' is pressed and identity

Postby shirish » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi al,
This is the place where the conversation where karalite says
"the riverbed is just through this passage. Be careful the walls are a little unstable" . Just east of him is a guy . I think in one of the earlier sessions, there was a rockfall in that passage (don't know whether it was the same room or some other due to lack of room nos. ) . At that time a guy/boy had said to try the longer route, This time the guy does not even turn. Is he the same guy/boy/person ?

Also is there a way to know who the person/s are ? There should be a way to see people's names as well. Maybe it could be an option as well ?
Intel i5-7400, Asus Z270-P, 8 GB DDR4 2400 RAM, D-Link 502-T router, 64-bit Debian Buster, MATE 1.18 ,
Roots
Dictator

Re: guy does not talk even though 'f' is pressed and identit

Postby Roots » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:04 am

Yes that is all working correctly. What you did was start the game, play through to the "passage collapse" event, saved the game sometime later, then re-loaded it. After that event, that particular NPC's dialogue is changed to reflect that the shorter passage is no longer an option.

But I'm sure there are some bugs that I'll need to fix regarding save/load on that map, because I think that when the map loads, it does not check for whether certain events have already occurred or not and adjusts the state of the map accordingly.
shirish

Re: guy does not talk even though 'f' is pressed and identit

Postby shirish » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:51 pm

ok cool.
Intel i5-7400, Asus Z270-P, 8 GB DDR4 2400 RAM, D-Link 502-T router, 64-bit Debian Buster, MATE 1.18 ,

Return to “Technical Issues”