Hello, we apologize but forum registrations are non-functional at this time. This issue should be fixed around mid-December. Until then, please stop by our Discord channel if you'd like to get in touch with the team. Thanks!

Spanish Translation

For translation of Allacrost game text, dialogue, story, documentation, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Psiweapon

Spanish Translation

Post by Psiweapon » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:28 pm

I can.

I'm no professional but I have translated several things, from english to spanish, even legal and academic tests for personal or home use.

I have no clue (yet) how you have set the localization system up, I gave a brief look to the threads here and was completely lost, but I guess that when I have done my research, and with some help on your part, I will be able to. As long as I can hack and slash my way to the to-be-translated text strings, I can translate it.
rujasu
Developer

Re: Spanish Translation

Post by rujasu » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Psiweapon, what OS are you running? We've had major trouble getting translation working on Windows, but it's fine on Unix-based OS'es.

Some details here: http://allacrost.sourceforge.net/wiki/i ... anslations
Psiweapon

Re: Spanish Translation

Post by Psiweapon » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Huh... I'm using a Winbugs XP laptop, and although I have a windows/ubuntu desktop, it's BLARGH IM DED atm. And it will stay like that for some time yet... don't haev teh moniez to fix it. :sad: