SRS

Share your own game ideas, inform the community about your own works in progress, or appraise of other yet-to-be released games.

Moderator: Staff

Manos

SRS

Post by Manos » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Hello , My name is Manos and i am an undergraduate student at the Computer Science Department in Aristotle University of Thessaloniki . In order to succeed in the software engineering class all students have to make a contribution in an open source project. I am interested in writing the SRS (Software Requirements Specification // http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_r ... cification) for your project Hero of Allacrost.
I would like to ask for your permission to move forward in beginning the SRS, not to mention it will be at your disposal to upload at the project's site or forum.

Sincerely Manos Stam .
Roots
Dictator

Re: SRS

Post by Roots » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi Manos. Sure, I'd be honored if you contributed such a document for us. As you can imagine, being a rag-tag group of hobbyists working on this in our spare time, we don't have the luxury to spend a lot of time on formal software engineering documents such as this. I'll be glad to help answer any questions that you have in your course of producing this document, but that will be about the limit to which I will be able to assist as I have many other things I need to do for this project (I always do).