Hey there!

Got something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? It goes here

Moderator: Staff

CoderRyne

Hey there!

Postby CoderRyne » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Hello!

My name is Ryne (AKA CoderRyne). As you can tell from my username, I love programming. My favorite programming language is C++, so just by searching google to C++ games that I could play to get ideas for my own game, I immediately came across Allacrost. When I downloaded the game, I was just amazed how well-made it was. With 1.5 years now of experience in programming, and practicing and developing each day, you would think I would know if a game is good or not.

Now, I have seen some games that are simply saddening. I usually don't register for games or websites that I don't think will be good, but I just *had* to register for Allacrost. I must say, I am indeed, very impressed.

I not only know C++, but I also know quite a few web languages. My second favorite language is PHP. I have been developing websites since the start. A little over a year ago, I started learning C++;I am taking a class in school, and also learning from online resources.

Outside of C++ and PHP, I am very good at HTML (if you didn't know, its not a programming language, but a markup language. It goes great with MySQL (Database!)), MySQL, XHTML, and Java. I am currently more about LUA, CSS, Javascript, Ajax, Flash, and C#.

I hope that I will be able to assist the team here at Allacrost with programming the game and website. I am very exited to see where this is going! :)

Thanks everyone, and have a wonderful day.

-CoderRyne
MyBuzz

Re: Hey there!

Postby MyBuzz » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Yeah, you're brilliant at C++. Good at PHP too. Totally deserving.
prophile

Re: Hey there!

Postby prophile » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Pleased to see your enthusiasm! Could we see some of your previous work?
Alastair Lynn / Resident Whinger / Allacrost

Return to “General Chat”