Hello, we apologize but forum registrations are non-functional at this time. This issue should be fixed around mid-December. Until then, please stop by our Discord channel if you'd like to get in touch with the team. Thanks!

Hai

Got something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? It goes here

Moderator: Staff

Rain
Musician

Hai

Post by Rain » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Sup. How you guys doin?
'When Zeon lost his powers, he fell to Earth, and created a giant crator where he hit. His moan destroyed the mountains and the crater was buried by the debris.'

(of Zeon)

rujasu
Developer

Re: Hai

Post by rujasu » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Well, this "full-time job" thing is hitting me like a ton of bricks. I like it and all, but working a schedule around it is... challenging, it turns out. Slowly pulling it together though.

How are you?
Rain
Musician

Post by Rain » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:34 am

rujasu wrote:Well, this "full-time job" thing is hitting me like a ton of bricks. I like it and all, but working a schedule around it is... challenging, it turns out. Slowly pulling it together though.

How are you?
I am thinking of joining the circus.
'When Zeon lost his powers, he fell to Earth, and created a giant crator where he hit. His moan destroyed the mountains and the crater was buried by the debris.'

(of Zeon)

meway

Post by meway » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:23 pm

I make graphics. If you give me the specs such as. camera angle, light source, landscape, items needed and other things let me know. I am currently working with the mana world and whispers of avalon. PM me. I also like to work under gpl.