Hello, we apologize but forum registrations are non-functional at this time. This issue should be fixed around mid-December. Until then, please stop by our Discord channel if you'd like to get in touch with the team. Thanks!

"Hi, my name is..." (Introduce yourself here!)

Got something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? It goes here

Moderator: Staff

Roots
Dictator

Re: "Hi, my name is..." (Introduce yourself here!)

Post by Roots » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:52 am

Hi goro, glad to have you! You sound like you have just the right set of skills, experience, and interests that we're looking for. As you play through the latest release it should be pretty apparent where the design needs improvement. I make mention of several design flaws in the walkthrough video for this release, which I also recommend you watch.

I'm going to make a new thread over in the design section of the forums for us to discuss this further and we can figure out what you can get started on first. Welcome to the team! :approve:

EDIT: I decided to just write a post to an existing design thread here.
Djinn_in_Tonic

Post by Djinn_in_Tonic » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Hey all!

I'm Djinn_in_Tonic. Found this project through Reddit, and am excited to dig into it!

I've got a decade of pen & paper RPG design experience and about the same amount of self-researched game design knowledge, and am eager to actually get a chance to work with a team of more than two people. :)

I also go a decent bit of programming, and have some background in graphic design and user interface design, so expect to see a few UI comments and suggestions from me as well!
Roots
Dictator

Post by Roots » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Djinn_in_Tonic wrote:Hey all!
I also go a decent bit of programming, and have some background in graphic design and user interface design, so expect to see a few UI comments and suggestions from me as well!
Ohh, I'm excited for you to review the UI. There are definitely some short comings in our UI and I'd love to see them improved.
Atypikal_Arkitect

Post by Atypikal_Arkitect » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:00 pm

Hey my name is Jibran.

I'm a programmer by profession who enjoys game design and writing. Saw the project on reddit and watched your latest youtube development release vid, and am excited to get involved :)
DannyBoi

Post by DannyBoi » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:20 pm

Errr Hello. My name is Dan. I am 10 and I am a student in programming (well that went weird fast) I am also good at composing music but better at pairing up instruments with midi tracks than arranging it. A notable bit of my portfolio of music is my undertale soundtrack remix that i made using very expensive software i have thanks to my sister having been a composer prior to my birth. I live in Britain and am VERY tall for a Brit. Nearly 2 metres tall... at age 10!.. sounds like nonsense from jibberjub land. Well... Yeah... Me... Yay.
Image Dat's meh!
NubblyTheMoist

Post by NubblyTheMoist » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Hello there! my name is NubblyTheMoist, but you can call me Nubbly! I am a Spriter by hobby! "Though fairly new to it 2 months or so" I came here to learn and lend my hand in any way i can! as one day hope to become skilled in my hobby i need lots of practice so no better way then to help others!

Feel free to pm me anytime for any reason i am very out going and really enjoy any company :) !!!

Lots of love

Sincerely, Nubbly
Roots
Dictator

Post by Roots » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Glad to have you here. :approve: I can't wait to see what you can do. I wish we had another artist for you to get feedback from, but hopefully we'll find someone soon. I'm still just an amateur artist myself, but I've grown quite a bit over the course of this project. You can see some of my (admittedly bad) work that I've done in this thread.
MaymeHudock

Post by MaymeHudock » Thu May 18, 2017 6:17 am

Hey everyone! Glad to introduce myself :)
My name is Mayme and I'm here to have a good time posting and reading forum.
And I will be glad to make friends :3
Reading is significant, that's why you are reading a :bow: sign.