Hello, we apologize but forum registrations are non-functional at this time. This issue should be fixed around mid-December. Until then, please stop by our Discord channel if you'd like to get in touch with the team. Thanks!

Nov. 7th forum upgrade -- Report any problems here

Here you may share your feedback on any of the online services we provide, or report technical issues that you may have encountered.

Moderator: Staff

Roots
Dictator

Nov. 7th forum upgrade -- Report any problems here

Post by Roots » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi everyone. I updated our phpBB forum software from 3.0.8 to 3.0.11 tonight, so the forums were down for a few minutes during that process. If you find any bugs or other issues with using the forum, please report them here with as much information as possible and I will work on fixing them. I already ran into one bug earlier that was preventing me from reading any threads. Thankfully, it was an easy fix (somehow an extra '}' got inserted in a php file). The update process is not very smooth, especially when you have many custom mods and other non-standard features installed.

I am happy to report that the upgrade fixed one annoying bug that was preventing everyone from reading the contents of their forum PM message box and also preventing moderators from approving posts of new users to the forum. I'm not sure how long that problem has been around (a few weeks? months?), but hopefully that's the last we'll see of it.
Bertram

Re: Nov. 7th forum upgrade -- Report any problems here

Post by Bertram » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:24 am

Hi roots,

Nice to see you're back on track. :)

The upgrade did fix the previously broken PM posting.

Thanks.