Bug tracker has been upgraded

Here you may share your feedback on any of the online services we provide, or report technical issues that you may have encountered.

Moderator: Staff

Roots
Dictator

Bug tracker has been upgraded

Postby Roots » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:57 am

http://bugs.allacrost.org

I updated our bug tracker to the latest release tonight. Everything appears to work properly. If you have issues logging in or something else appears amiss, let me know and I'll look into fixing the problem.

At some point in the near future, I'm going to organize all of our issues in the tracker. Close issues that we are no longer sure if they are valid. Unassign all issues from everyone (since no one is working on anything). And generally update things where I can. I hope that we can start using the bug tracker more regularly with our next development push.
nemesis

Re: Bug tracker has been upgrade

Postby nemesis » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Would be really good to have an up-to-date bug-tracker. It is much more easy to look for things to do than in the forum.

Generally, a like to the related forum thread should always be added when creating a new issue.
Roots
Dictator

Re: Bug tracker has been upgrade

Postby Roots » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:56 pm

I've been going through the tracker and closing about 90% of the issues on there, and bumping up those that remain with notes as to why they are still relevant. I don't see a need to post on the forum about issues in the tracker, especially creating a new thread for each issue. The bug tracker is pretty awesome as far as making it easy to comment on an issue and track its progress. What we do need to do is to begin using the tracker regularly, as we've largely ignored it for the past couple of years.
Roots
Dictator

Re: Bug tracker has been upgraded

Postby Roots » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:15 am

I finished clearing out all the old bugs tonight. Of over 100 issues that were open, I closed all but eight of them. I'm going to make a post in the programming forum in a couple days to suggest how we should use the bug tracker going forward.

Return to “Online Services”